The Fine Art of Hanging On
An Open Forum event designed for artists at any stage in their careers.read more...
Saturday 27th February 2016, 11am until 4:30pm.
Birmingham School of Art, Birmingham City University, Margaret Street,, Birmingham. B3 3BX.
As part of New Art West Midlands 2016, The New Art Gallery Walsall and Turning Point West Midlands are holding an Open Forum event designed for artists at any stage in their careers.
Through presentations, case studies, discussion, and with a panel to provide practical advice we will, collectively, explore the opportunities and challenges that artists face. The event will be chaired by Wendy Law, Director, Turning Point West Midlands.
– Lucy Day, Advisor to a-n and independent curator.
– Simon Morrissey, Director, WORKS|PROJECTS and Director,
– Deborah Robinson, Head of Exhibitions,
The New Art Gallery Walsall.
– Rachel Bradley, Head of Art Market Project – New Art WM.
– Juneau Projects, Artists.
– Jane Morrow, Independent Curator.
– Aly Grimes, Artist/Curator.
A light lunch will be provided.
The event is free but booking is essential. Places are limited.
Book via Eventbrite now