Neurodiverse Film Training Project in Bristol...read more...
An exciting opportunity for neurodiverse filmmakers and creatives to participate in a talent development programme in Bristol.
Please visit the website: http://www.biggerhousefilm.co.uk/differentvoices or see the info below and get in touch if you'd like to know more.
An invitation from 104 films and biggerhouse film to join our neurodiverse film talent development programme:
- Supported by Creative Skillset's Film Skills Fund, with BFI's Film Forever National Lottery funds.
This is an exciting opportunity for emerging film makers and creatives from the neurodiverse community to participate in a talent development programme in Bristol in January, February and March 2017.
The aims of the programme are:
- to develop a new generation of film makers working from a voice that is underrepresented in mainstream cinema.
- to develop a wide range of development skills including animation, FX filming, puppetry, music production, editing, drama production and script development to enable the design of an individual project development plan.
- to develop an understanding of the film market and opportunities and develop strategies to get films made and build a career in the film industry.
The programme builds on our experience of developing the feature film Dawn of the Dark Fox – the first feature film directed by an autistic film maker currently in development with Creative England.
- A series of workshops covering a number of film making and project development techniques including animation, FX filming, puppetry, music production, editing, drama production and scriptwriting.
- A series of weekly one to one training sessions with professional film makers focused on skills and project development and with the aim of designing individual project development plans.
- The course will culminate in a screening of work produced on the programme and a focused workshop led by 104 films on further project development and strategies for building a career in the film industry.
For more information:
Go to our website and download the submission invitation and apply to be on the course: http://www.biggerhousefilm.co.uk/differentvoices
Submit your proposal by 22nd December 2016 (All details of how to apply are on the website and included in the submission invitation).