Tu FewnAll Projects
Background of Tu Fewn:
Tu Fewn is an exciting new development opportunity for arts organisations in Wales to commission new high quality work by Disabled visual artists from across the UK and Internationally.
Working in partnership with Disability Arts Cymru with funding from Arts Council Wales.
Three commissions were realised; working with Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre, Ffotogallery and g39.
The aims of Tu Fewn were:
- To increase the number of Disabled visual artists :
- Exhibiting in mainstream galleries in Wales
- Developing Curatorial skills with Mainstream galleries in Wales
- Working with Arts Organisations in Wales
- To change working practices of galleries and arts organisations through a practical partnership and network
- To increase the number of Disabled people as an arts audience.
For further information on the three individual Tu Fewn commissions, please view the documents linked below. You will find both PDF and Microsoft Word documents for each of the commissions.